Monday 23 January 2012

Day 13 - A sadist masochist beast

and i do not know when on my life journey i became such a sadist, masochist beast TVO was very right when he said that pretty much in a lighthearted way about me. when i think about me, myself that would the 3 year old me had been proud of what i am today? what i have become? what i have achieved so far? and no matter how much i try to divert away from the top the answer is laconic, in fact one word: no. she wouldn't have been
but then when i ponder over why wouldn't she? i look over how much some people love me and how much God has given me, but that just doesn't seem to be enough. inner peace - the most important thing in life. i lack it. i had the most of it, more than anyone else could have but now it's like all of it leaked out of the tiny little hole i didn't even know, existed.
Surrounded by the demons of darkness i have created around myself, letting the walls go higher everyday and more more hard to pierce, i become. what is happening to me or more appropriately what i have done to myself i do not know.
I am not going to go through this piece, so please pardon my errors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment