Monday 16 January 2012

Day 10 - I'm ugly and i am proud!

so yeah i may not be beautiful, certainly not according to this society's standards, because i am tan, i'm brown, i do not have very sharp features but a narrow forehead and a good big face, but i am proud! i may be ugly but i am proud! like a boss! just like spongebob said it.



well i got no other way out except to be proud of the way i am, because the beauty criteria of this world is just beyond my comprehension. I am not as ugly as the society portrays me to be (i had a whole bunch of guys crushing after me) but when i get to hear, even from my mom how that certain girl is so awfully beautiful and she turns out to be EXACTLY the opposite of me, well i do feel inferior at that time. i feel as if had i been more beautiful my mum would` have been even happier. Le sigh. 

But i am thankful to God for the way He made me, because He makes no mistakes. He is The Perfect. and i am proud to be His creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment