Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 20 - It's my birthday tomorrow! || Let's be happy! :D

so i am turning 18 on 18th - a mantra my friend and i will keep singing till the end of the boom-day! great.
after 18 long years i am going to finally eligible to vote. 


when i look down upon on those 18 years of my life i realize that i actually did nothing productive, nothing useful. wasted my 18 years? i don't know. but at least i am a better person now than i was on my last birthday. - more tolerant, more realizing etc etc (end of thinking capacity reached). or let's just put it this way this is one of those pre-birthday depressions. ha. and be happy. :D


And now i cannot think of ideas of what to do on this first day of adulthood. and something just clicked me! today is my last day of childhood! :O and Ima spend it in pyjamas. like a boss! fuck yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment