Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 17 - what i am, what i want to be, what i will be.

*insert topic* i don't know. i just don't. sometimes i just get out of control like a bitch. at the slightest of things. why? i dunno.


or perhaps i do. it's because i cannot seem to find a way to get all the rage out that has been bubbling inside me. and then i shout and scream and ruin the whole family's mood and end up embarrassing every one else but me. and when i am screaming i feel like calming down. it seems as if a tonne of load just got lifted. am i becoming devoid of happiness i don't know.


When i remember all the times they insulted me and humiliated me in front of me and i was so dumb that i never got a clue about my nick; frisbee, and that they added me to msn group chats coz i was the spectator or the puppet and how that laughed behind my back and at what i replied to specific things and  what they were up to, well today i opened up in front of this girl today NTI. and i didn't even know that okay i do have those stuff still burning inside me.
i thought i had forgiven them and forgotten but maybe they were just buried somewhere in there ready to be pulled out.


No one in this God damn friggin world is more sincere than your parents. not even your siblings to an extent. Just. Your. Parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment