Monday 12 March 2012

Day 24 - Again

just felt like sharing it again..
Day 18 - the 'elder' sister
i would prefer an ugly son and a beautiful daughter rather than a handsome son and a not-too-pretty daughter. because i know one thing from my life, that your awfully handsome brother will keep making you realize how ordinary you are to look at but a sister would just never do this. Maybe it's in the man's ugly nature. 

in future i will never be 'the elder sister' just sister. that's it. no matter what happens, my status; due to my own attitude or their's or in our upbringing or sth i will never enjoy what all the eldest siblings of this world enjoy. My brother and sister never fail to tell me what i really am. a useless mind-rotten skunk who is only in this world to bug the hell out of the other people. And they are to a great extent right. 

i always try shutting up all together, once and for all. but me and my stupid stupid nature i end up being what i previously was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment